Sunday 31 May 2015

Me Made May 2015

Here's what my month looked like!


































It's been fun! Though I'm sure everyone on my Instagram is now sick of the sight of me!
I have managed to wear something homemade everyday for a month. It has been a challenge, and there have been a few repeats- but that just shows these things are versatile, right?
One of the points in doing the challenge though is to find out where the 'gaps' in your self-made wardrobe are. I found casual wear to be a bit tricky sometimes. I think I could do with more tops that aren't work blouses. I suppose the same applies to skirts that aren't work skirts. I need to crack on and make some weekend-wear!

May is a bit of a benchmark for me as it is a year since I started sewing! I've come a long way, so I am incredibly pleased with how well MMM15 has gone. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the next year brings!
Well done everyone! Have loved seeing everyone's posts :-)

x

Currently listening to: Social Enemies, Orgy

No comments:

Post a Comment