Sunday, 7 February 2016
New Look K6217, Moth T-Shirt
The final make of my sewing holiday was another New Look K6217 top. This easy, wearable pattern is my new go-to especially when fabric supplies are minimal!
It's really simple, and I didn't really make any changes to the pattern from the last two I made. A front and a back in two halves- this time utilising a centre-back seam to allow for a slight slit from the neckline, fastened up with a pretty button. I took extra care to make sure my moths on the two back pieces were all inline this time... Not like on my anchor top!
Hemming the sleeves was made easier with the aid of the overlocker- just turning under the overlocked edge and hemming down. Again the side and shoulder seams were french seams to avoid fraying.
Currently listening to: Speak Out Reach Out, Johnny Marr
Location: Milton Street Movie Park, Sheffield