Sunday 17 August 2014

Finally finally, it really looks like I am indeed making it...

... If by 'it' I mean a fine mess of textile and thread all over my living room floor every weekend.

After making a few silly decisions in my teens and thinking maybe my future lay in painting and such, I lost sight of what it was that actually made me happy. Earlier this year I saw Hillsborough College has an evening class in sewing and knew that I had to sign up if I ever wanted to feel good about myself again (dramatic eh?). The course starts in September, but I couldn't really wait that long. After finally getting my own machine and John getting me a great book for beginners I've started a few projects of my own.

Follow me on my journey of making!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment